Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux 4 finally on the way!

Default ProfiLux 4 finally on the way!

Yesterday finally shipments started, the first customers should hold the ProfiLux 4 already today or early next week in their hands. As already mentioned the late delivery of some raw materials to us caused a significant production delay - these problems are now fortunately a thing of the past. Due to the huge amount of preorders it will take a while before everyone will receive a ProfiLux 4. Please ask your dealer for the concrete delivery date.
    We would like to apologize for the long waiting time once again and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Here some pics of the production and shipping:

First 100% hardware check

Second 100% hardware check

Final assembly

Firmware Upload

Pallets for distributors Europe, USA and Asia

Packing
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you Mathias for all the hard work everyone does at GHL. 😀👍🎉🎉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really interesting to see some of the inside of the GHL factory

Hopefully those people who ordered directly from GHL will be given priority

Great news! Made my order yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by vargtass View Post
    Great news! Made my order yesterday
    Enjoy mate, I made mine in November, haven't had a reply to email so I've pm'd Matthias for some sort of update

Quote Originally Posted by johno2412 View Post
    Enjoy mate, I made mine in November, haven't had a reply to email so I've pm'd Matthias for some sort of update
    I feel for you and hope you get your profilux soon. At least you got your profilux cheaper than me

One week has passed since delivery announcement and two confirmed customers in Europe have Profilux 4 in their hands. One of them in UK and one in GER (who was seeking his directly from GHL). Where have those 3 pallets of new profilux 4 gone? My guess is that in US and Asia, not to Europe as there would be more customers having product in their hands. One week delivery time inside Europe is plenty to reach anyplace. What supports this point of view, is that european resellers seems to have empty stock and no idea when they receive products.

Hi, got mine two days ago, direct delivery from GHL. I am in Germany.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

^Ok, GER=2 (both via GHL), UK=1 (reseller not known). Total=3 in Europe (I guess people who received theirs are too busy to write about it to forums)

Had a reply off ghl saying more are being made next week ready for shipping but they don't know who and when will get them