Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ProfiLux 4 finally on the way!

They don't know who and when ? I thought they were supposed to be shipped out in the order that the orders were placed. Mine was supposed to be shipped late last week or early this week according to a PM I received but it still hasn't arrived. I'll know better next time and wait until they actually have stock on the shelves.

please, we do what we can, we are under huge pressure at the moment

meanwhile about 500+ have been shipped from the GHL factory, and not only to USA and Asia, most of them to customers in Europe

I don't think that every P4 customer announces it in a forum when he receives a P4

-> I think it is a matter of days until everyone of the pre-orderers has his P4

of course the later orders will still take some time
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

we ship constantly every day
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.