Thread: Probe alarm problem.

Default Probe alarm problem.

Hello, I'm desperate with the alarms of my profilux. I have a profilux 3t ex and two level probes. I use it when I make a manual change. Probe 1: When the water level goes down, it turns the lights on and off when I fill the aquarium and it is at the correct water level.
    Probe 2: use as an overflow sensor, so that the alarm goes off if the aquarium is overfilled. My water change is manual.
    The problem is that the temperature probes, ph, ... when the water level drops the alarms goes off and it is very annoying. When I do not use a manual water change, I can not turn it off and when I change the water the alarm is constantly beeping.
    The alarm may not sound when probe 1 does not detect water level. In the temperature probes, ph .. can be deactivated when there is a water change but I do not know how to make it associated with the probe 1 since I change water is manual and I want to maintain the current functions of the level probes. Thank you very much

I have configured the probe 1 as an automatic water change, leaving the probe 2 of the automatic gearbox unconfigured. I pulse on my profilux touch indicating that I am setting up an automatic water change. The icon appears indicating that I am making a water change and when I fill the aquarium to its normal level it is removed the water change correctly. All probes are set to alarm except awc but when they stop touching the water they continue to skip the alarms. What is the reason for this. Thank you.