Thread: Redox calibration

Default Redox calibration

good morning. I have to calibrate a redox probe with the original liquid of ghl pl0072. This has a value of 220 mV for 25 degrees. I introduce the liquid in the aquarium that is at 29 degrees to know its exact temperature and put it when I am calibrating but how many mV correspond to that temperature? Since otherwise I am indicating that they are 220mv for 29 degrees. Thanks
    Last edited by knibal; 12.01.2017 at 11:34.

Hi,

Calibrating with the fluid at 29°C will not have any significant impact on the fluid value. You can still enter 220mV for the calibration process.

thank you very much for your reply. I have a freshwater aquarium with many plants. During the night I pump an air pump and during the day injected co2 and the plants bubble so I understand that the water is saturated with oxygen. The redox value is always between 350 and 390. I do not use any ozone equipment. Are these values ​​normal? If I introduce aquarium water into the vessel with the probe gives the same values. And the calibration liquid marks the correct value. I expected a value between 200-300. Thanks