Thread: Shipping date for Profilux 4 ?????

Default Shipping date for Profilux 4 ?????

Any news on when these will start shipping ? I believe there was some sort of announcement in the german language part of the forum but unfortunately the courtesy hasn't been extended to the rest of us who have already paid.

Hi to all who are waiting for the ProfiLux 4!

We finally managed to get all parts for the production of the P4 after some suppliers let us down and just shipped not enough parts or not in time.

We are in full production now, I think we need next week for the first batch, this means we can start shipping 23. Jan. 2017, unfortunately 5 weeks later as planned.
    It was not possible to announce a date earlier, we just had no reliable information from our suppliers until now.

I am very sorry and want to apologize for any inconvinience this may have caused for you and thank you very much for your patience.

The P4 will be shipped in the same order as we received the orders. Please contact your retailer if you want to know the exact shipping date.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hi to all who are waiting for the ProfiLux 4!

We finally managed to get all parts for the production of the P4 after some suppliers let us down and just shipped not enough parts or not in time.

We are in full production now, I think we need next week for the first batch, this means we can start shipping 23. Jan. 2017, unfortunately 5 weeks later as planned.
    It was not possible to announce a date earlier, we just had no reliable information from our suppliers until now.

I am very sorry and want to apologize for any inconvinience this may have caused for you and thank you very much for your patience.

The P4 will be shipped in the same order as we received the orders. Please contact your retailer if you want to know the exact shipping date.
    I ordered the Profilux mega set directly from your web store on order number fb2801454. Can you tell me when this will ship as I have some Mitras Lightbar 2s that will be connected to the p4 for dimming, seasonal lighting etc

Hello,

please send an email to info@ghl-kl.de

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Hello,

please send an email to info@ghl-kl.de
    I did, after your suggestion. Still waiting for a reply....

I answered your email but it must have not went trough.

Sending you a PM

Thank you.