Thread: GHL Doser running continuously as Slave

Default GHL Doser running continuously as Slave

Hi there,

I recently purchased a GHL Doser second hand from a friend to replace the GHL Doser I was using.

When I connect the power supply and the PAB cable to the unit, all four pumps begin to run continuously and will not stop.

I am pretty sure I have my numbering correct and everything... here is a screen shot (I run 3 6 outlet PAB Powerbars too)

profilux switch.jpg

and a picture of one of the timer settings as an example:

profilux switch calcium.jpg

Any ideas what I may be doing wrong? My friend ran his unit off a profilux as well.

You mention connecting the PAB cable to the doser so this suggests that you have a Doser 2.

In this case, the numbering of the Dosing pump should begin at 1. Go to the System settings page and select the slave Doser 2. Click configure and set the numbering to begin at 1.

Enter your dosing schedule into the Dosing pump pages and in each page, set the Dosing pump reacts to option to Dosing schedule below.

Save settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    You mention connecting the PAB cable to the doser so this suggests that you have a Doser 2.

In this case, the numbering of the Dosing pump should begin at 1. Go to the System settings page and select the slave Doser 2. Click configure and set the numbering to begin at 1.

Enter your dosing schedule into the Dosing pump pages and in each page, set the Dosing pump reacts to option to Dosing schedule below.

Save settings.
    No I have an original dosing pump, apologies if i used the wrong terminology... it is hooked into the S1-4 port IMG_3496.jpg
    IMG_3494.jpg
    IMG_3497.jpg

However Vinny, you did give me the answer... the doing pumps are set to switch positions 1-4... I changed this setting to 19 and all is good

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Bandit; 28.11.2016 at 12:41.

Glad you got it working.