Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GHL control centre not loading

Thanks very much for that Vinny. I will try it out.
    Can I however use my ipad to control doser? That way I can leave the ipad at home and changes can be made even when i go travelling with my phone. Is there a software for ipad?

Certainly. You can find app by going to the Apple Store and searching for GHL Control.

The GHL Control app is only for local usage. If you want to have remote access to your Doser, you will need to set up myGHL. That setup involves you connecting to your Doser via USB, adding the doser to your existing WiFi network, enabling myGHL, and adding the device to your myGHL account.

Hi Vinny. Thanks for that. I will try connecting via ipad. I just need local access for now. Maybe later I will try MyGhl for remote access.

Can you briefly run through steps connecting to doser via app on ipad? Any potential problems i mihht run into.Or is it straightforward. Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Sure.

1. Download the GHL Control app from the Apple Store.
    2. Use your iPad to search for Wi-Fi networks and connect to the GHL DOSER-2 network.
    3. Open GHL Control
    4. Tap on the upper right side of the screen and create a new connection.
    5. Give this new connection any name you wish and enter 10.10.100.254 into the HOST box.
    6. Tap on the newly made connection to connect to the doser.