Thread: Maintenance programming dosent work on FW 6.29

Default Maintenance programming dosent work on FW 6.29

Hi there.

Just upgraded my P3 to firmware 6.29. Everything seemes to work, havent gone through all yet, but i noticed that the programming on maintenance buttons has some issues. I cannot see the Sockets which are set to on when a maintenance button is on, and if i set one to be on, the P3 doesent react when button is active...

The functions from before the FW upgrade works, but i cannot see the sockets programmed under the specefic maintenance button...

What to do...

Hello,

the checkbox assigns a socket. The desired state has to be chosen via double click (on/off).

Please, post a snapshot, if I misunderstood your description.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias.

Thx for answering.

I know how the system works, i have had Profilux equipment from the early start, since the first Profilux, and up till present time. Im using Maintenance buttons for a various functions, and know how they are to be programmed and implemented. :-) But the thing is that the settings there was before the sw. upgrade, is no longer there but the function programmed are still working??? maintenance 1 is used to a simple task, that is to turn on the light in the sump and the equipment rooms, and it still works, but all checkboxes are at default state when i look in control center. And if i assign other sockets as you describe above, they dosent, work, only the socket there was assigned before the update react on the button, and still not visible in control center...

Hello,

nothing has been changed regarding maintenance settings in firmware version 6.29.

Send us your ProfiLux settings as par-File, so we can try this here:

info@ghl-kl.de
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.