Thread: Connecting circling pumps to Profilux

Default Connecting circling pumps to Profilux

Hi,

I'm new to GHL, have a very confusing question about connecting the pumps to Profilux.

Such as Aquabee, Abyzz or Royal Exclusiv, their controllers are so different with different signal cable. Majorly I will consider aquabee(up5000 DC) and Abyzz(A100) pumps with controller, could anyone experienced in this case may explain how it works(like what kinds of module or cable or other things I need further)?

I also need 2 more pumps for such as ZEO reactor and ATO, both might need DC control connecting to the GHL system.

Thank you very much!

Hello,
    The ProfiLux has 0-10v output that you'd most likely use to control your pumps. If the manufacturer of your pump does not offer a specific cable, you may purchase the LBF-AP cable/box that will provide you with a screw terminal for 2 channels to wire in a signal cable that is available. it's a common, and positive wire.
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc