Thread: Can't accest Profilux 3 ex with GHL control center

Default Can't accest Profilux 3 ex with GHL control center

Hi

I have a Profilux 3 ex and the only way I can connect is if the profilux is connected to my network, then “configuration”, then “search network”, and then I can access the profilux with the internet browser.

I cannot access with the control center the normal way with the "connect bottom".

Also, I cannot connect with USB. I have tried to configure the profilux to USB and device 1 and the same in the control center. Under windows "device manager" I can see that it tries to connect with port 11 but it also says that the profilux is turned off. But it is not.

I also tried to check the chip version with "Prolific-Virtual®-Comm-Driver-V1.12" / "checkChipVersion_v1006" it can only connect with port 9 but the windows "device manager" still says port 11. I have then tried to connect with port 9 but still no connection.

I have tried to install the USB drivers from the support site.

The profilux serial number is 1001052020 and the firmware version is 6.28. Some parts of the display on the profilux are not possible to read so I need to be able to connect with the control center.

Hello Kasper,

can you post screenshots from the DeviceManager and the GHL Control Center-Connection settings,
    that are assigned to your ProfiLux?

Also, look at the correct baud-rate, which could be wrong. You can review this setting on the LC-Display under
    system-communication.

Also, you can try to re-assign the COM-port in the DeviceManager from port 11 to port 9 under advanced settings of the relevant port.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi

I just what to say that the profilux work now. It was a driver problem on my computer and when I solved that the profilux worked without any problem :-)

Best regards
    Kasper J.

Hello Kasper, please more details about the driver problem and solution. I have comparable problems.

I oploaded an backup of win 10 and opdated all drives. Then it worked.

What version of windows are you using ? Win 10 are much better at automatic finding drivers then win 8 or 7.