Thread: AWC - after water change finished I need to start a pump for 60 seconds

Frage AWC - after water change finished I need to start a pump for 60 seconds

Hi,

I do have a complex setup with Profilux with all kind of sensors and levels (including flow sensor).
    Water changes are done automatically, but now I want to launch something right after the AWC finished, so like another pump (socket) to run for 60 seconds right after AWC has been completed.

So far I only think about some sort of mixing up logic of sensor which is used to control the finish of AWC in combination with timers, but not sure if it's a right approach?

Thank you all very much in advance for help!

If your water change is set to occur at the same time and you already know how long it takes for the AWC to complete, you can use a timer function.

Select the timer to use and set the Switchmode to short. Click New and set this timer to begin at the time the AWC function ends and enter 60 into the duration box. Set the days to run this timer and assign it to the socket that has the other pump connected to it.

Wow... I hope it's not official answer, right?

This is not a way you programming - this is a BAD way... timer..

I'm doing on timer as well as manually - and manually will not work. Also I did timer + level of AWC - it's way better, but not working for manual pressing a button, so I guess it's a feature request, quite obvious - to have an even - AWC end which might be used to launch something.

Any way I can request such a feature?