Thread: Vortech controler and the new Vortech qd pumps

Default Vortech controler and the new Vortech qd pumps

I am considering buying the vortech addon for my ghl system, to allow me to control the new qd pumps from vortech. But from what i can see on this forum, there are or have ben problems with the controler and the drives? Has this ben fixed yet? the old threads made it sound like, it still wasent fixed?

I cannot speak for everyone, but there are no communication, nor pairing problems with my mp40QD. The only noticeable issues are viewing the Status/Firmware #/Pump Type of the pump within -GCC- "Vortech Controller Overview".

Commanding the QD Pump receives commands and preforms actions, no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerel1 View Post
    I cannot speak for everyone, but there are no communication, nor pairing problems with my mp40QD. The only noticeable issues are viewing the Status/Firmware #/Pump Type of the pump within -GCC- "Vortech Controller Overview".

Commanding the QD Pump receives commands and preforms actions, no problems.
    Good to know. Can it also control the pump through the different operation modes, like the reef link can? Like run nutrients export mode for a few hours then switch over to reef crest?

Quote Originally Posted by StarF View Post
    Good to know. Can it also control the pump through the different operation modes, like the reef link can? Like run nutrients export mode for a few hours then switch over to reef crest?
    I have full control to switch between modes and flow outputs at any programmed schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerel1 View Post
    I have full control to switch between modes and flow outputs at any programmed schedule.
    Thanks for taking your time to answer my questions.