Good Morning,

I am a apex user, and with a heavy investment into the product like others who have posted been having issues since I upgraded to the latest version and can no longer risk losing my tank contents by the chance the controller shuts down.
I have a few questions, and I been scanning the forums trying to learn as much as possible, so here comes the questions so I can determine what I need to buy:

Question #1:
Lighting, I use a Cebru Sun Lighting which is 6 outlets, and I control the outlets via the season table, with custom programing that simulates the metal l Halide turning on east to west on the tank, with the 1 Pair of Antics turning on 60 minutes before the sun rise, the second Actinics turning on 30 minutes before sunrise, then the 1st Halide turn X minutes after sun rise, the second one and so forth and reverse out. I currently do this programing on the Apex outlets, can the same thing be simulated on the outlets offered?

Question #2:
What does Proflux have to offer to simulate moon light, I currently use the Lunar module which simulates moon light based on the season table. I would like to keep the effect at all possible.

Question #3
I currently use BRS 1.1 Dosers, controlled also by the outlets. I dose them based on specific timer intervals multiple times a day, but not every day of the week. Do I need to replace these and purchase the doser or can I still use these? DO you recommend just purchase the doser?

Question #4
I monitor the Temperature in my Sump, and my Tank, as a form of redundancy, this this require me to buy the expansion box?

Question #5
I currently use a Tunze Auto Top off, with an extra sensor connected to a break out box to monitor in the event the ATO fails, what do I need for this.

Question #6
I currently use Two Swabbies for Multiple Skimmers that turn on 4 times a day every 4 hours for 4 minutes can I simulate this on outlets?

Question #7
I know you do not support the ApexWav pumps, so the next investment would be either Ecotech or the Mp40 ‘s, Reading the forums it seems a toss up for either or. Currently I am using the season table and control the pumps in intervals base don’t he season table to do things like Hi Tide, Lo Tide, Nutrient, Lagoon, and so forth so it simulates the ocean can I do the same if I purchase the Echotech controller and then the MP 40’s?
Overall what I am looking at:

Proilux 4 Ultimate Set
(That power Bar will control my Return Pump, Swabbies, 1 Heater in Sump, ATO, and Calcium Reactor (1 Spare))
PowerBar 5.1 (That Power Bar will be used to Control the Cebru Sun Lighting, and Tank Heater)
STD4-4 Power Bar (That Power Bar will be used to control the Ocean Motions and Return Pump for them)

Depending on the answers above:

ProiLux Expansion Box
Additional Temperature Probe
Additional PH Module and Probe

Doser?
If the BRS1 are ok to use then another PowerBar 5.1 for the doser

Sensor?

Special Cabling?

Sorry for all the questions, but this is going to be a major investment and want to make sure I get everything right.
Again thank you