Thread: Web server documentation? Unable to set password

Default Web server documentation? Unable to set password

Hi all, I can't seem to find the system > web server option that I have been reading about all over the web. How can I set a password for my web server? Firmware 6.16

Any help is appreciated as I can't find it on my box nor on GCC.

bump

I don´t understand your question. It´s exactly where you are looking for.

GCC-> System-> Webserver... button ->Frame Webserver-Login

There are two fields for passwords to set: Administrator and Guest. You have to use this shown names for login also

Unbenannt.png

Thanks for your reply, odd maybe I never really took a look at it because every time I hit system on my GCC I received an error code: 41, so I always assumed it was just a header... Either way I can't access it.

Quote Originally Posted by jeromeit View Post
    Thanks for your reply, odd maybe I never really took a look at it because every time I hit system on my GCC I received an error code: 41, so I always assumed it was just a header... Either way I can't access it.

sorry, but we have no idea what you are talking about

maybe you explain your roblem more detailled in other words and with relevant screenshots?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It would also be helpful to know the exact PL type you have and also the way you connect it to GCC (plain serial, USB, USB with converter to serial, Ethernet)