Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux 4 Announcement, Prices and Pre-Order Discount!

I can't guarantee at this time what user defined pages will be compatible and which are not.
    The P3 offers "tokens", we still have not decided how to implement dynamic data in the new webserver.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I can't guarantee at this time what user defined pages will be compatible and which are not.
    The P3 offers "tokens", we still have not decided how to implement dynamic data in the new webserver.
    Fair enought, thanks for taking your time.

One of the great improvements in P4 is that communication with the PC is through a USB port and we can finally forget about the RS232 and all the problems arising from RS232-USB conversions.

God bless P4!

and no one talks about the mentioned KH measurements or CA prope...

Measurement of KH or Alkalinity (Coming soon)
    Universally switchable inputs: For pH and ORP; inputs are already compatible for future ion-selective electrodes (e.g., Ca)

Quote Originally Posted by StarF View Post
    and no one talks about the mentioned KH measurements or CA prope...
    As stated by the staff this is a feature that should be able to be performed also by Profilux 3, therefore it is not specific to the P4.

KH and CA probes sound very interesting :-) what would the price tag be and how long a service life could be expected with proper maintenance ?

I have newer owned a profilux but i am differently going to buy the P4. Cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper j. View Post
    KH and CA probes sound very interesting :-) what would the price tag be and how long a service life could be expected with proper maintenance ?

I have newer owned a profilux but i am differently going to buy the P4. Cant wait
    We are currently in the testing phase so those details are not available at this time. As we progress further into the testing phase then into production options, we will discuss these details in another post.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    We are currently in the testing phase so those details are not available at this time. As we progress further into the testing phase then into production options, we will discuss these details in another post.

Wow
    GAME CHANGER for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi GHL. I emailed you on Friday asking how I can place my pre-order for the profilux 4 ultimate package as advised, in the advert and I've heard nothing. Is there delays in processing these pre-orders? Can you set some form of expectation please?

Cheers