Umfrageergebnis anzeigen: Would you buy new clusters for your LX6?

Teilnehmer
26. Du darfst bei dieser Umfrage nicht abstimmen
  • No, I see no need to change the clusters in my LX6

0 0%
  • Yes

25 96,15%
  • No, I would rather buy a LX7

1 3,85%
Seite 5 von 8 ErsteErste ... 34567 ... LetzteLetzte
Zeige Ergebnis 41 bis 50 von 77

Thema: Do you want to buy Mitras LX7 clusters for your Mitras LX6?

Standard

Slightly confused on the upgrade path. If I have a LX6 HV and I purchase 3 packs of 2 clusters I have 6 clusters to replace but there is a statement which would imply I only need 5 clusters but not an option to purchase just 1 cluster?
    • LX6100HV or LX6200HV: replace main clusters + keep your already existing HV cluster

Standard

Slightly confused on the upgrade path. If I have a LX6 HV and I purchase 3 packs of 2 clusters I have 6 clusters to replace
    Correct.

but there is a statement which would imply I only need 5 clusters but not an option to purchase just 1 cluster?
    You are wrong. You still need six clusters due the HV cluster are separate.

LX6100HV or LX6200HV: replace main clusters + keep your already existing HV cluster
    Have you ever had a look on the HV cluster? https://store.aquariumcomputer.com/e...lx-6100-detail
    The HV LEDs are not part of the six main cluster but aside and should be keeped.

Standard

I never really looked close at the clusters to see the HV board being seperate. Thank you for clarifying! Makes sense now

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Matthias Beitrag anzeigen
    ... I am curious if the 25 who voted for these upgrade clusters will actually order ...
    I want to know 3 question?

1. Product ID is PL1441?
    2. Before it say : around 150 € net., but 60x3=180€ net.;
    3. I am from China, I can't order them from your web shop, and I need to pay it by credit cards.

By the way, Before I buy a unit 7206 from the sewatec web, and have a old 6100hv.

Thanks,

Clark.
    Geändert von ss162400 (03.02.2017 um 17:11 Uhr)

Standard

Just placed an order to retrofit my 3 lamps. Does it comes with upgrade instructions?

Standard

For those of us that have made our orders. Do we have a shipping date yet?

Standard

Nope, Have ordered clusters for 5 lamps + 2 spares, Pay'd, money drawn from the bank, but nothing yet? I also have mailed them to ask for a shipment date !!!

Standard

I have ordered mine but no shippping date as of yet.

Standard

we ship coming Tuesday, our LED supplier didn't send us the LEDs in time as agreed, they shall arrive tomorrow according to his latest statement, we produce and ship the clusters immediately when we got the LEDs
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Standard

about to make my order to upgrade 4 lamps one question, these are never leds right? so they should put out more PAR ? (in theory) ?