View Poll Results: Would you buy new clusters for your LX6?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I see no need to change the clusters in my LX6

0 0%
  • Yes

25 96.15%
  • No, I would rather buy a LX7

1 3.85%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to buy Mitras LX7 clusters for your Mitras LX6?

it depends on the age of your Mitras

we always have been using the best available binnings for our Mitras, we updated permanently (without huge announcements like other companies ...)

if your Mitras is about 4 years old you will see an increase of about 20%

if it is younger a bit less
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Good to know, dident know the lamps were updated along the way. I have 2 Mitras that is about 3 years old, mabye a bit older, and 2 pretty new units, so i guess a exchange of clusters would make them more equal.

what about the separate hyperviolet led. Should we exchange it out s well. Is it about 20% brighter as well? If so, which model should we buy?

the HV became about 10% more efficient over the years

I don't hink that it is necessary to replace them
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Awesome intel. I ordered a whole new set of HV's last night figuring they would be better. Can wait to have everything brand new and a little more efficient. Hopefully my pucks and HV's ship today.

Anyone receive email or receipt of delivery of your led's yesterday or today? I haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by ss162400 View Post
    I want to know 3 question?

1. Product ID is PL1441?
    2. Before it say : around 150 € net., but 60x3=180€ net.;
    3. I am from China, I can't order them from your web shop, and I need to pay it by credit cards.

By the way, Before I buy a unit 7206 from the sewatec web, and have a old 6100hv.

Thanks,

Clark.
    would anyones answer my question ? i need how to order it?

Quote Originally Posted by ss162400 View Post
    would anyones answer my question ? i need how to order it?
    Please email: info@ghl-kl.de

You can communicate with GHL Germany directly and place your order that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Please email: info@ghl-kl.de

You can communicate with GHL Germany directly and place your order that way.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    we ship coming Tuesday, our LED supplier didn't send us the LEDs in time as agreed, they shall arrive tomorrow according to his latest statement, we produce and ship the clusters immediately when we got the LEDs
    Ehhh, Matthias, you said that you will ship on the "coming tuesday", that was the 14'th of February, nearly 10 days ago... Whats going on?

I have two times via mail to GHL, kindly asked for a status, but no answer from any of you, alt least you could have the courtesy to answer...

Im a business owner myself, and one of the worst thing i can think about, is not to reply to customers inquiries, no matter what they are regarding.

I'm sure that there is a decent explanation for the delay, but it would be nice to have a status.

Best Regards

Tom
    Last edited by gnisten; 23.02.2017 at 15:43.