View Poll Results: Would you buy new clusters for your LX6?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I see no need to change the clusters in my LX6

0 0%
  • Yes

25 96.15%
  • No, I would rather buy a LX7

1 3.85%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to buy Mitras LX7 clusters for your Mitras LX6?

I just love how the new leds look, really a good update to my mitras 6200, well worth it!....

Thanks for providing this upgrade.

Recieved new LX 6300 Clusters for my 5 Mitras LX 6100 HV, and did the retrofit this weekend, and Wow, the new LED combination is worth the investment. Crystal clear light spectrum, with many possibilities.

Also a big applause to GHL making this a option, love your products...

Quote Originally Posted by gnisten View Post
    Recieved new LX 6300 Clusters for my 5 Mitras LX 6100 HV, and did the retrofit this weekend, and Wow, the new LED combination is worth the investment. Crystal clear light spectrum, with many possibilities.

Also a big applause to GHL making this a option, love your products...

thanks for your kind feedback!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Anyone from the US receive any tracking information on their pucks yet?

I think GHL USA got a huge shipment in this week - so they will be shipped soon (if not already happened)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

When will these be shipped to the uk?

I think they are on their way, but better ask your retailer.

Hello, is it still possible to order for the upgraded clusters? I have 6100HV and would like to upgrade the clusters to the 7200 version. If yes, I can't find them in the shop. Thanks

Thanks
    Is that the link for European market ? It is not written in the product description that this product is an upgrade to LX7 cluster.

https://store.aquariumcomputer.com/e...lx-6300-detail