Thread: 3 Tunze on the new Profilux mini

Default 3 Tunze on the new Profilux mini

Hallo

I have seen that the new profilux mini have 2 connections for Tunze pumps. The 2 connections can be split in to 2 more connections. So 2 channels with 2 pumps. I want to connect a Tunze 6095 to channel 1 and a 6095 + a wavebox to channel 2. Can I use the 7092 between the wavebox and channel 2 ?

If I purchased a powerbar, are there any connections for tunze pumps on the powerbar ? Then I could connect the wavebox directly to the powerbar.

Best regards
    kasper J.

Hi

yes, the ProfiLux Mini has 4x 1-10V interfaces which can be used for stream pumps, e.g. your Tunze.

But I don't know what you mean with
    + a wavebox to channel 2. Can I use the 7092 between the wavebox and channel 2 ?
    Why not just use channel 3 for it?

And why do you want to switch the wavebox via our powerbar when you control it already over a 1-10V interface?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hallo

It is because on the picture of the profilux mini, it look like that it only has 2 connecters for pumps. I can read that it has 4 but only 2 are shown. But can it control 4 pumps in 4 individuel ways ?

That me give an example. Pump 1 i on for 1 hour. After one hour pump 1 is off and pump 2 is on and the wave box turn on as well but it performing a different funktion, making waves.

Do it then have to split one of the connecters or am I missing something ?

Best regards
    Kasper j.

Hallo Kasper j.
    2 connectors 4 Channels. You can use a y Adaper 2 Cable Tunze 1 an 1 Cable Tunze 2
    Connect the Y Adapter to the connector L1/L2 and plug the Tunze1 and Tunze2 to the y-Adapter. The other Tunze 1 Cable is for the connector L3/L4

Regards Pit

Okay. One final question :-) If I whant to use 2 mitras 6200/7000 lamps, can they be connected to the profilux mini like the mitras lightbar or is it better til buy 1 6200/7000 master and 1 6200/7000 slave and use the mitras lamp controller ?

Best regards
    Kasper J.

The Mitras LX6/7 dont have the Mitras Lightbar Interface, they communicate wireless

-> ProfiLux Mini/Light and Mitras LX6/7 can't be connected
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.