Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new od pumps

Default new od pumps

well I got out my back up mp 10 and connected it to vortec controller and it sees it as an MP10 eco w and displays firmware. but my new mp10 qds (4 of them still show up as mp 40 www.and nothing else no firmware ) these have been out for a while now. So it would be nice to have a fix or update . Oh and when I updated GCC it lost one pump so had to set them all up again. Which is when I installed the older mp 10. please help no I have not updated vortec controller but will as I have a PAB 6 and cable coming.
    profilux 3x wireless enabled 3 ecotech pumps and wireless adapter
    3 Simuspots 2 levl sensors ( min /max)
    4 channel dossing pump 2 PAB 6 outlets
    Temp PH and redox sensors 2 mitras 6100HV
    touch Condutivity sensor wireles card

Well I have now updated the controller and the touch. The touch no difference still only shows pumps 1 and 3 plus the info for them is wrong it is still stuck at 40 and 80. The vortech controller info ( also updated GCC) now it does not recognise any of the pumps , firmware and they all have same serial number. They seem to be doing the ecotech tidal swell. This is according to the leds on the pumps. But the old firmware did give some info now i have zip. The info in the manuals say that it should have all of the ecotech modes and it seems to . but where is the info display the only change is the old pump is unknown as are all the others. four of them are the updated drivers but original pumps. You people have always been quick to fix or head me in the right direction so I hope you have some answers for me...Andre ps yes I got the pab-6 thank you very much...

We will use our test setup and try to replicate your issues.

Please, have some patience.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default done some testing

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    We will use our test setup and try to replicate your issues.

Please, have some patience.
    I have done some testing so I hope this helps . it is only the pumps thst have the new QD driver that have the problem. when I install the old driver back to the pump the controller sees the pump and info is on Vortech controller overview. switch back and it is see as unknown and no info. But the vortech pumps are working in the vortech mode as per direction from controller. hope this helps ...Andre The only change in the set up is the new ( upgrade) to the QD driver board and case. wireless module and pump it self are all the originals. That is about as much info as I can give you at this time...So ecotech has changed some thing on the upgraded board....Andre I have tried Ecotech but they said I should talk to GHL .

Hello Andre,

we are trying to replicate your setup exactly as yours.
    Give us some more detailled system description, please.

Firmware versions of the Vortech controller/Vortech pumps.

It would be very helpful, if you send your ProfiLux settings as settings.par file, the sytem report.txt and screenshots of the VorTech overview page in GCC to info@ghl-kl.de.
    Last edited by MatthiasF; 12.10.2016 at 08:02.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Andre,

we are trying to replicate your setup exactly as yours.
    Give us some more detailled system description, please.

Firmware versions of the Vortech controller/Vortech pumps.

It would be very helpful, if you send your ProfiLux settings as settings.par file, the sytem report.txt and screenshots of the VorTech overview page in GCC to info@ghl-kl.de.
    I have sent all the info as requested I as i said in other post this is only since adding the QD drivers....AndreO

Hello AndreO,

You mentioned, that your pumps do not show up on the PL-Touch and you are using "tidal swell mode", but
    assigning to non-ProfiLux-controlled-modes means, it is not possible to ask for the pump's states.

So, they are not assigned to stream groups and will not be displayed, of course.

Meanwhile, we are waiting for a new firmware from Ecotech for a proper implementation the VorTech drivers.

Cool

Hello AndreO,

You mentioned, that your pumps do not show up on the PL-Touch and you are using "tidal swell mode", but
    assigning to non-ProfiLux-controlled-modes means, it is not possible to ask for the pump's states.

So, they are not assigned to stream groups and will not be displayed, of course.

Meanwhile, we are waiting for a new firmware from Ecotech for a proper implementation the VorTech drivers.
    you can not see me but I am doing the Happy dance

I am sorry to interrupt your dancing but Matthias misunderstood or misinterpreted.

Once the QD came out users reported problems connecting them to our Vortech-controller.

After that we contacted Ecotech and they gave us new firmware files for their RF module and for their pumps, they also gave us additional information about the communication protocol so we were able to update the firmware in our controller also.

We released these 3 new firmware files long ago in our GCC, after the customers updated there issues were gone.

This is our last state.

We haveno further information if Ecotech has again a new firmware of if we have to change anything on our side.

Unfortunately this means:
    a) We have no additional information or new firmware files and we are not expecting them from Ecotech.
    b) if you updated our Vortech Controller (GHL firmware) and the RFM module (Ecotech firmware) and the pumps (Ecotech firmware) with the newest version than there is nothing else we could do.

Since we have no access to any internal details to the Ecotech firmware or hardware we can't do anything, please contact them if they know a solution.

Our side works according to the latest known specifications from Ecotech.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I am sorry to interrupt your dancing but Matthias misunderstood or misinterpreted.

Once the QD came out users reported problems connecting them to our Vortech-controller.

After that we contacted Ecotech and they gave us new firmware files for their RF module and for their pumps, they also gave us additional information about the communication protocol so we were able to update the firmware in our controller also.

We released these 3 new firmware files long ago in our GCC, after the customers updated there issues were gone.

This is our last state.

We haveno further information if Ecotech has again a new firmware of if we have to change anything on our side.

Unfortunately this means:
    a) We have no additional information or new firmware files and we are not expecting them from Ecotech.
    b) if you updated our Vortech Controller (GHL firmware) and the RFM module (Ecotech firmware) and the pumps (Ecotech firmware) with the newest version than there is nothing else we could do.

Since we have no access to any internal details to the Ecotech firmware or hardware we can't do anything, please contact them if they know a solution.

Our side works according to the latest known specifications from Ecotech.
    where do i find these updated firmware files..AndreO