Thread: Ato - min max

Default Ato - min max

Guys quick advice, upgraded my firmware and decided to start plugs from scratch etc.. But stupidly I should have saved them as I can seem to work out what my ato was set up as can you help me get this back as I've tried avert thing but it doesn't seem to work.

Float switch are as follows

Float 1 bottom of my ato chamber
    Float 2 is inverted and at the top of my ato chamber

I want my RO unit to activate when the float 1 switch drops and turns off when float 2 reaches its (float level)

I have tried all different solutions but I can't seem to get it to work, I think it has something to do with the float inverted

Can you tell me what to choose in the float screen as well as the plug activation

You will need to set the operation mode in the level settings page to "Min Max control"

The setup steps are explained in our supplement manual found on our Facebook GHL owners club or by sending us an email:
    Info@ghlusa.com

BTW: Here is the link to the Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc
    marco

RS Reefer 450; /////GHL P3 * 2x PB5.1 * PLM-PWC * -> * 2x Mitras LX 7206, Doser 2 SA Royal Exclusiv RD3 80w(10v) * Bubble King Double Cone 180 w/ RD3
    GHL Owners Facebook Group: GHL Owners / ProfiLux / Mitras / etc

Hello,

I bought a Profilux 3.1T ex last weekend.

Now i am trying to get ATO to work with 2 floating sensors.

Sunday evening i’ve tried with the setting “ATO with two sensors”.

The next morning i found out, that this set-up almost added 18 liter into my sump.

Therefore i’m trying to find the right way of setting up the ATO and found this topic.

I’m really curious about the min max control setup,
    but i dont have a Facebook-account.

Can somebody help me with setting up the min max control settings?

Hello,

The ATO with 2 Sensor function operates like a just like a normal ATO function, but uses 2
    sensors to register the same water level. The switchable socket with the
    function, Fill Water will only turn on when both sensors register a low
    water level.

The different ATO options are explained in our startup guide:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i4l79svjv...Guide.pdf?dl=0

Please refer to page 12, “Level Settings Explained” for an explanation of the various level senor setting options.

ATO setup is explained on page 24, “How to setup ATO functions”

Thank you for the information and the guide.

I have now the ATO working with one sensor.

In my smaller tank, i have a Tunze 3155 Osmolator.
    This osmolator use one IR-sensor for measuring the waterlevel. A couple of cm above this IR-sensor is an floating sensor mounted. This second sensor is a backup sensor against overfilling.

Therefore i was trying to use the ATO function with two sensors, in the Profilux setup.

Yes, you can use the ATO with 2 sensors mode in order to have a backup.

It is an other principle that the one you mentioned from Tunze, but it provides (at least) the same level of safety.

Only if both sensors report at the same time that there is a low level than water will be topped off. So if one sensor fails ATO will not start.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.