Thread: calibrating

Default calibrating

hello,

i'm trying to calibrate all the sensors.
    but it don't works.
    it says for example the temp "you want to calibrate"i say yes . and than is it finish "would you save"
    my temp is 3 deg off
    if ill want to calibrate ph . i can say with fluid . and than calibrate . but he is not saying put in fluid 2 .

like something is missing
    why can't i calibrating with the ghl control center

please help me.

greetings Huub

it says for example the temp "you want to calibrate"i say yes . and than is it finish "would you save"
    It´s not possible to calibrate temp in that way due you don´t have the two needed accurate temperature sources (20°C/30°C) so calibration means in that case "restore factory default)

my temp is 3 deg off
    Use the temp adjust function in the sensor menu of GCC for that
    However, the sensor is very accurate so you should be absolute sure your referece thermometer is a high class device.

if ill want to calibrate ph . i can say with fluid . and than calibrate . but he is not saying put in fluid 2 .
    You have to follow the advises. It may take several minutes to calibrate in first solution. After that you are asked to put in the probe in second fluid.
    If the calibration fails, you should reduce sensor sensivity. If it fails again, sensor should be replaced.

why can't i calibrating with the ghl control center
    It´s simply not forseen. If you want to perform a calibration, it´s mandatory to be aside the PL in all cases - so calibration at the device is the easiest way.
    However, you can use the remote control to perform it with GCC

Thx. Everything works

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk