Thread: vortech tidal swell mode

Default vortech tidal swell mode

I am trying to set up 4 vortech pumps in eco smart tidal swell mode. I presently have three in tank . 1 is on right end no2 is on left end and 3 is on back. any ideas. I tried the stream but did not work properly ( I think) I need to know which is the master ( in the drop down menu you have to choose either master or Tidal swell etc) any help would be very kind checked vortech controller manual there is good info but not the this is how part...
    profilux 3x wireless enabled 3 ecotech pumps and wireless adapter
    3 Simuspots 2 levl sensors ( min /max)
    4 channel dossing pump 2 PAB 6 outlets
    Temp PH and redox sensors 2 mitras 6100HV
    touch Condutivity sensor wireles card

All three pumps connected to the controller are slave pumps. If you use our stream settings and group each pump separately, you may be able to accomplish that kind of setting.

I have it working now this is how to configure it..... have controller set you first pump to master and all others set according how you have them positioned around the tank and assign the using the vortech controller options. So how it works is the one pump is master and does what the controller says . Then the slaves get there commands from the master..Voila it works for all the ecotech modes....Andre ( several emails and testing later figured it out)
    profilux 3x wireless enabled 3 ecotech pumps and wireless adapter
    3 Simuspots 2 levl sensors ( min /max)
    4 channel dossing pump 2 PAB 6 outlets
    Temp PH and redox sensors 2 mitras 6100HV
    touch Condutivity sensor wireles card