Thread: Remote Inhibit/Stop Dosing

Default Remote Inhibit/Stop Dosing

After ~18 years with a Ca and Kalk reactor setup, I have a GHL Doser 2 in the mail as I look to convert to a 2-part +Mg configuration. My system is highly integrated with one of the "other" controllers. I have my containers setup, installed boot camp and WIN10 last night on our MAC and should have our Doser Monday.

As we prepare for the programming schema, is there any way to provide external inhibit I/O to the Doser? I've reviewed the manual and programming reference, but can you confirm there is no option for additional I/O? The scenario is that I would like to stop dosing Alk if the system pH reaches a specific threshold. My work around is to put the Doser on an outlet controlled by the main controller with a bounce delay to protect power cycling, but I would prefer not to power cycle the controller.

Regards,
    Doug

Hello,

There is no IO offered in this doser. Will be however be releasing a pH add on card in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hello,

There is no IO offered in this doser. Will be however be releasing a pH add on card in the near future.
    Thanks Vinny! Doser arrived today. Headed to open the box in a few minute. Looking forward to the pH add-on card...

-Doug