Thread: Change a pH/redox card

Default Change a pH/redox card

Hi

With the old expansion box it was impossible to change a pH/redox extension card between the different modes if it was in the extension box. You had to put into a profilux 3.xx computer if you want to change between ph or redox. My question is - is it possible to change an extensiom pH/redox card in the new expansion box 2 or do you still need a profilux computer in order to do the job?

Sincerely Lasse

A P3 series controller with EXB2 will allow you to switch the states of switchable expansion cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    A P3 series controller with EXB2 will allow you to switch the states of switchable expansion cards.
    Can you please tell me how it can be done?

The option is available for the EXB 2 in the sensor settings page.

The option is available for the EXB 2 in the sensor settings page.
    I am trying to change the mode of my PLM-ph/Redox-Cond extension card which is plugged into expansion box 2. I want to change the mode from conductance(f) to conductance(s). How can i accomplish this?I searched the sensor settings page but couldn't find any option which allowed me to switch. I have attached the screenshot of the settings page.

Thanking you in anticipation.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please make sure you have expert mode enabled. If feature can be found in the "View" tab at the top of the GCC screen.

You should now be able to see the Change measurement range... button.
    Capture.JPG

Please make sure you have expert mode enabled. If feature can be found in the "View" tab at the top of the GCC screen.

You should now be able to see the Change measurement range... button.
    Capture.JPG
    The Change Measurement Range button does not appear on the sensor settings page(refer the screenshot ) even when the expert mode is enabled.Note that this sensor is connected to the extension card which is installed in the expansion box.Capture.jpg.I want to change the mode from conductance(f) to conductance(s) here.

The button is available only for the sensor which is connected to the controller itself.mrange.jpg