Thread: Floating sensor

Default Floating sensor

Hello , I bought a level sensor for my profilux 3t . I make a change of semiautomatic water and I would like to leap an alarm when the water reaches a level . I can program the profilux to overflow and works right . but then the water level is maintained until the next change of water. It could be programmed so that only the profilux alarm sounds until turned off and not sound until you change the water ( I do not use automatic water change is manual) .

I would also like to buy a water sensor on the floor. Is it possible to connect this sensor on the same level sensor connector with a cable Y?
    Thank you

Hi,

If you wish to have any level sensor trigger an alarm when the water level touches it, you can do this by reducing the Max on time for that sensor.

Yes, you can connect two level sensors to a single port by using our PL-LY cable. In order to use our Leak Sensors, you will first need our Leak Interface. This interface connects to a Level port and leak sensor connects to the leak interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi,

If you wish to have any level sensor trigger an alarm when the water level touches it, you can do this by reducing the Max on time for that sensor

hello,
    the level sensor is at normal water level of the aquarium. When i changing water activated should the possibility that the alarm sounds. in this way when you fill the aquarium off the alarm when you reach the normal level and also warn you manually stop filling the tank. the level should not trigger the alarm until you start manual water change or what is the same down the normal water level.

Yes, you can connect two level sensors to a single port by using our PL-LY cable. In order to use our Leak Sensors, you will first need our Leak Interface. This interface connects to a Level port and leak sensor connects to the leak interface.
    Can i connect the leak interface and a level sensor in the same port using. Pl-ly cable?

Thanks