As the title say what are the plans by the GHL development team to upgrade the Mitras platform... Since the launch of the Mitras ( I was in the front of the Que handing over my hard earned cash to support you) Echotech have realised now 4 upgraded and enhanced fixtures for their customer base excluding software platforms and with the recently introduced radion G4... What are the plans to bring GHL up with the times. The GHL platform was marketed as having full future proofing upgradabiltiy but there hasn't been any..

As a owner of 6x 6200hv I really hope we can see developments from you rather than having to think hard about following the growing crowds over to a company who are now clearly leading the way with innovation and customer care for these beautiful animal we love to keep.

Question to owners - as a community would you like to see led upgrades or colours changes and lense upgrades

Ask to GHL - don't remove this thread and let your community know our large investments are going to be rewarded with the upgradabiltiy you have promised.