Thread: P3.1: Device not connected to MyGHL

Default P3.1: Device not connected to MyGHL

My internet provider was messing around last weekend and after long discussion they came to renew the router in the house.
    To that router I have connected my wifi and also my GHL products (Profilux and Doser 2).
    Each of them has an assigned ip address.
    Profilux:192.168.1.120
    Doser 2:192.168.1.121

When trying to registering both to MyGHL i get a message for the profilux that it is not connected to MyGHL.
    My Doser 2 could be connected without any problem.
    I can open the webserver for Profilux and see the ip address in my connection list.

Still, the message returns every time when I verify the ID.

I am using the manual attached for this, but will need some extra support.
    myGHL-Manual.pdf

Hello,

you mentioned the PL3-Webserver. This is in your local network.

Did you check the networking addresses, especially Gateway-IP and DNS-Server-IPs?

Send me myGHL-ID and serialnumber of your devices, so I can check their online state.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you Matthias.
    Because of your comment I check all again and found one mistake in the set up.
    All online now.