Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Profilux 3EX & Slave Doser config

Hi Vinny,

You're right I might have confused the terminology. I took pictures of the hardware I have to further clarify my question / configuration woes.

IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8498[/ATTACH}
    IMG_0531.jpg

Ps... thanks for your help and patience in this matter

Vinny,

Any idea?

Going off of your original post, you said you have two powerbars using sockets 1-12; this is shown in the screenshot of your Switch channels and outlets page. We then determined that these are original powerbars that use the S ports.

However, in the photo of the powerbar I do not see another powerbar cable connected to the first powerbar. So I am confused as to where the second PB is located.

Either way, when you connect only the Doser to the S5-S8, the numbering for the doser will begin at 25. Please do the following and use the screenshots to make sure you have everything setup correctly.

1. Connect to your P3 via GHL Control Center
    2. Go to the Switch channels and outlets page and check the Digital powerbar connected on S5-S8 box.
    3. Connect the Gen 1 Doser to the S5-S8 port of the P3 and disconnect the cable connected to the S1-S4 port.
    4. Click Program digital powerbar or dosing pump unit
    5. Select Numbering of a dosing pump station and click Next.
    6. Set the numbering of the dosing pump. If this will be the only device connected to the S5-S8 port, start at 25.
    7. Click Program now then click Ready.
    8. Reconnect the cable to the S1-S4 port.
    9. If dosing pump numbering was set to begin at socket 25, select S25 and set function to Dosing pump 1

Once you've done that, select Dosing pump 1 and set the dosing schedule. Set the pump to react to Dosing schedule below and save your settings. Remember to set the days for when this dosing pump should run the dosing schedule.

That is all that needs to be done.

Gen 1 doser setup 1.PNGGen 1 doser program 2.PNGGen 1 doser setup 2.PNGGen 1 doser setup 3.PNGGen 1 doser setup 4.PNG

The photo in question is of the 2nd power bar... Connected to the 1st one. (the 1st one is hidden and hard to get a pic of)

i'll try these steps and get back to you!

Can I run the powerbars on S1 daisy chained together (1-12) and the dosers on S5 (25-28)?

Is this what you're suggesting?

Hi,

Yes, you can do it that way also. Powerbar 1 connected to S1-S4 port and Powerbar 2 connected to Powerbar 1, then assigned sockets to 1-12.

The Dosers can be connected to the S5-S8 port.