Hello can someone help with my calibration settings, what does the ADC1 and ADC2 mean?
I've just bought a new pinpoint ph probe from my local fish shop and proceeded with calibration. My profilux 3.1ex has my laptop linked to it via a rs232 cable, my question is when I calibrate the probe for the first time I first select ph calibration, I've two ph probes on my system, ph1 main tank and Ph 2 calcium reactor'
First I press ph value 2 followed by enter and then scroll down to calibration, followed by enter to calibrating tolerance ' which I have selected<1> then by pressing enter I get calibration Value 1 which reads 0400ph
I press enter again and I have Cali 0700ph then pressing enter I get electro in fluid 400ph and it counts down in seconds' this I do the same for the 7.00ph
The seconds count down on the profilux and when the buzzer sounds it only has a ph reading on my laptop of 3.71 but the profilux reads 656 seconds and a ADC of 0897 the profilux on my laptop page has a different ADC reading of ADC1 859.

This is also the same for ph 7.00
Laptop reading 6.69ph profilux reading 678 seconds and ADC 0503, the laptop has a reading ADC2 of 462
This was the same problem with the old ph probe for which I've just bought a new one, I've had the same issue with the ph 1 main tank probe.

I hope I have explained myself and your able to help.
Thanks
Redders