Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USB Connection

My goal is to update the latest firmware and i guest using tcp/ip that's not possible?
    Regardless of firmware state and driver issues: A firmware update via the build-in LAN port is not possible.

Reason is simmple: The LAN stack is part of the firmware and will be replaced during update. So it´s not possible to use it as update line.
    Last edited by Gunther; 04.08.2016 at 08:41.

I was able to update firmware with another computer using flash. This also fixed the usb connection problem. Thanx for help!

I have the same issue, how to solve it later? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ss162400 View Post
    I have the same issue, how to solve it later? Thanks.
    the issue is solved, after I reset P3.

Using an AMD Processor laptop, could get the USB driver install as Virtual COM. Is there a test on AMD laptop before?

Everytime I plug in the USB into my AMD laptop, P4 will switch off all Powerbar connection and then stall. Only way is to unplug the power to hard reboot the P4.

Tested all various drivers mentioned in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentan View Post
    Using an AMD Processor laptop, could get the USB driver install as Virtual COM. Is there a test on AMD laptop before?

Everytime I plug in the USB into my AMD laptop, P4 will switch off all Powerbar connection and then stall. Only way is to unplug the power to hard reboot the P4.

Tested all various drivers mentioned in this thread.
    There is a known issue with USB connection with AMD B550, X570 (and maybe some other models) motherboards that has been fixed by AMD. Please try updating your BIOS and chipset.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I'm using an AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Laptop and have check and updated to all latest available bios and updates/ Is there any other alternatives for AMD user now?

Hi,

try with a USB hub.

Gaël

I am having the same connection issue with my PF Mini Wifi. I updated the dpinst_64 driver. My device manager recognizes the GHL Virtual Communications Port. But I cannot get the device to connect in GHL Control Center. I'm trying to set the device up on my laptop after not being able to on my phone app through wifi...

@Marlinmon07
    Give this a try:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/kno...nnect-via-usb/

If you continue to have trouble with this, open a support ticket with screenshots and info on what you've tried so far.
    No support or warranty issues over PM!
    Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.

Creating a support ticket
    For support or warranty issues, create a support ticket by clicking here.