Thread: GCC Communications Error Code: 41

Default GCC Communications Error Code: 41

My system has been running fine for a while now.

However, today I tried from within the GCC application to access my Profilux 'System' section and it disconnects with an error code

I AM able to connect (via the network) to my Profilux 3eX (firmware 6.14) via ethernet with out any issue. I can access all the menus (ie Extras, Processes, Illumination). I can also click on 'System' and expand that menu. The options of Socket Function, 1-10V Interface, Digital Input also work...

After expanding the 'System' menu and I click on 'System'- I can see my listing of equipment, slots, etc. However in the middle of the screen is an error window "GHL Control Center" - "Communications error! Error Code: 41'. When I click 'ok' I am disconnected from my Profilux

How do I fix this ?

Hi,

This happens because a newer version of GCC is being used with an older firmware version for the Profilux. Anytime you download and use a newer version of GCC, it is best to update your Profilux also to make sure the versions of GCC and Profilux match.

Opps... My bad, forgot I had updated the GCC a while back and didnt do the firmware. Works fine.

Thanks