Thread: Same profilux driving both light bars and Mitras 6100 HV

Default Same profilux driving both light bars and Mitras 6100 HV

Hello,
    I would like to know if the same profilux can drive a mitras 6100Hv and two mitras light bars actinic?
    As of now, the light bars are connected via splitter/ serial connector and are driven by the profilux and the mitras 6100 HV is self programmed.
    I just buy a PLM-PWC to drive also the 6100 HV with the profilux to let the programmation be simpler.
    But not find how to create a project with enough illumination and lamps to let the profilux drive both?
    Thanks
    Houman

Houman,

Yes, both the Mitras LX and Lightbar can be run independently.

When you go into the Mitras Lightbar settings page, there is a section there that lets you change the Illumination channels linked to the lightbar. For example, your Mitras LX 6100HV is on Illumination channels 1-9. You can set the Lightbars to run on channels 10,11,12,etc.

When you do this, you can set the Lightbar to run on its own separate schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Houman,

Yes, both the Mitras LX and Lightbar can be run independently.

When you go into the Mitras Lightbar settings page, there is a section there that lets you change the Illumination channels linked to the lightbar. For example, your Mitras LX 6100HV is on Illumination channels 1-9. You can set the Lightbars to run on channels 10,11,12,etc.

When you do this, you can set the Lightbar to run on its own separate schedule.
    Thanks a lot. It works.
    I was not looking for separate schedule but just to drive both with Profilux to having a single source of programmation.
    As of now, not yet happy with colors and ramps but I will find now the right setting.
    Thanks
    Houman