Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: controlling Doser2

Good morning gentlemen, thank you for replying to my last thread so quickly. Ive been trying to program the doser for the past week and it still not dosing the correct amount. Im trying to dose 6ml on pump #1 and 20ml on pump #2. 2ml dosed 3 times a day on pump 1 and 2ml dosed 10 times a day on pump2. after 24 hours pump 1 has 5 ml in it and pump 2 has 17ml. the remaining fluid in the container also corresponds to the amount dosed. If its dosing 2ml how do i end up with an odd number left in the container?
    Calibrating the pump; I'm supposed to put the amount of ml the pump doses in the calibration cycle, which is 1 minute. my pumps are running for a minute and 6 seconds! is there a programing problem or am i missing something? any suggestions? Thank you

3 weeks and no answer?

Gentelmen: I have been letting the doser run for the last couple of months, yes it does dose, but not at the correct dosages, it seems to be a programming problem. any suggestions please? thank you

Please update to firmware 1.20 and let us know if you're still having those issues.

where can I find the firmware update?

unable to locate on the download page

installed new firmware on control center, new firmware showed up as available on doser, everything upgraded calibrated pumps. Pumps do now run for one minute, will let you know on dosing accuracy!

Thank you very much for the help!!