Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: controlling Doser2

Default controlling Doser2

Does any of the products GHL puts out automatically install the drive so it works on the first try? can somebody please walk me thru the manual install of the driver for the doser2? Thank you

Hi,

The Doser 2 driver should automatically install itself when connected to your PC for the first time. If it does not, please follow these steps:

1. Go to “This PC” or “Computer” and click on your hard drive which may be labeled as “(C
    2. Click on “Program Files (x86)”
    3. Click on “GHL ControlCenter_V1xxx” (Your current version of GCC)
    4. Click on “Driver”
    5. In that folder, you will see two files. One is named, “dpinst_x64” and the other is
    “dpinst_x86”
    6. Click on one of them and follow the install command prompts.
    7. After the driver has installed, you should restart the computer and try to connect to your Doser 2.

I have a detailed user manual I can email you: Please send me an email at info@ghlusa.com

Did everything you said,
    still will not connect!!

Hi,
    Disconnect the doser from your PC, restart your PC, then follow the steps #2
    then connect your doser

regards Pit

still didn't work

a few observations
    it says program files but no (x86)
    GHLcontrol center VX1057, correct program? works with my LEDs
    dpnist_x64 will nor run on my computer, it says to find a version for the PC check with the software publisher
    dpnist_x86 did install, but still won't connect

GHL Control Center V1057 is an outdated version.

Download the newest version of GHL Control Center and please try again:
    https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...nter-v1-0-8-4/

It would also be good to update to FW version 1.19 which is included when you download GHL Control Center.
    Last edited by Vinny; 22.04.2016 at 03:12.

downloaded new control center, everything works, programmed dosser, not dosing the correct amount. calibrated the pump at least 15 times, set pump #1 to dose 6ml, 3 times a day, starting at 7am, the next morning control center shows it dosed 3 times and 6ml subtracted from the container, physically there is only 4 ml in the container (I'm dosing into a 20ml syringe to verify the dose). same with pump #2, dosing 20ml over 24 hours, only fills syringe to the 18ml mark. any way i can correct this? i updated the firmware on the pump current version is 1.19

When you calibrate the pumps, it is important to make sure that all the lines are fully primed and without any air bubbles in the lines. You may see a small air gap at the start of the tubing and that's okay, but anything more than that should be removed.

We also advise that you use a graduated instrument such as a graduated cylinder.

no air in the system, is there anything else i can check? the syringes I'm using are graduated in 1ml increments so they are pretty accurate.