Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GHL Doser 2 issues with Firmware Update

these are the codes:

permanent white - booting and confguring
    white blinking - trying to connect to myGHL (only if myGHL is avtivated)
    blue permanent - normal operation
    blue blinking - normal operation and connected with myGHL
    yellow blinking - warning
    red blinking - alarm
    green blinking - action in progress (here, for the doser: is dosing)

up to 2 states can be indicated at the same time, which means above color resp. blinking codes can be shown alternating
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

So based on what I am being told the blinking GHL symbol may mean I am trying to connect to the MyGHL cloud. What I don't know is my Security Key. Does anyone know if this is a generic password to use to log in and then change?

Because I'm not able to get in to connect and see if this will stop the blinking symbol.

Thanks
    Bart

Bart,

My last email to you was rejected for some reason.

The security key is randomly generated by the myGHL server, it is not something that is written in the paperwork. When you go to myGHL.com and log into your account, go to the add device section.

-Enter your myGHL ID which is shown in GCC under the system settings page. (Note: You should be connected via USB during this process)
    -Click verify
    -Once verified, go back to GCC and click "Update View", the security key will now pop up. If it does not, try again in a couple minutes.