Hi all,

Last Sunday I succesfully upgraded my Profilux 3 from firmware version 6.19 to firmware version 6.25. Furthermore I did normal maintenance and a 20% water exchange.
Monday evening I discovered a lack of oxygen to my discus fish. Cause unknown. I decided to do an extra water exchange and use an air pump to add extra oxygen in the water. Oxygen problem solved, cause still unkown.

This morning I heard a strange sound: my dosing pump (Dosing Pump version 1) was pumping to long. I checked the fluids (Easy Carbo, Easy Life Profito) and both bottles were almost empty, which I didn't expect. To cut a long story short: with firmware version 6.25 dosing (with the timer options / setting: manual dosing) goes wrong. I have scheduled 3 ml (with 60 ml/minute), and the pump doses for 30 seconds! 10 times too long/too much!

I downgraded the Profilux to firmware version 6.19. Dosing works fine again.

Has anyone the same experience? This is a very dangerous and costly problem. The fish were nearly poisoned, I hope they dont suffer permanent injury. And off course it consumes very much expensive fluids!