Thread: new doser 2 setup problmes

Default new doser 2 setup problmes

just got my new doser2. GHL control centre says it needs firmware update but when I run the update, I get " update cant start, please disconnect power" error. have tried several times, same problem.
    have tried connecting to myGHL. setup static IP. click verify, get message "device not connected"
    please advise

firmware 1.15
    control centre 1.0.8.2
    windows 10

how do I contact support? I have 2 new dosers and cant use them!! Not happy

Hello plockie,

would you post a screenshot of your detailled Doser2 system and LAN settings in GHL Control Center, please?

Support mail goes to: info@ghl-kl.de
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Regarding firmware updates, please email me at info@ghlusa.com and I will send you the updated manual which shows how to do a firmware update.

i can run it from my iPad at present. That will do temporarily. I have decided to upgrade my network as I think that may be an issue.

ok
    updated my network. new modem and routers etc
    managed to get update to work. have connected doser to my wifi, have checked with ping. BUT can't connect via myGHL. have selected “ myGHL is enabled, full read and write” but myGHL Says ‘device not connected” when I hit verify
    please advise
    Phil

Hello plockie,

Have you already sent us via email a screenshot of your detailled Doser2 system and LAN settings in GHL Control Center?

Support mail goes to: info@ghl-kl.de

Send your myGHL-ID, Serialnumber and the screenshot to this address, please.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

another hint: make sure the "gateway" setting is correct, otherwise the Doser is not able to establish connections to "outside"