Thread: Cannot access GHL 2 on myGHL or android app

Default Cannot access GHL 2 on myGHL or android app

I have had my GHL 2 doser for a while now and it has been working great except for 2 things:

Problem 1: From day 1 have struggled to get connected to it via myGHL. I have been using a USB connection to run it and now have some extra time this week to hopefully figure this out. Every time I try to verify myGHL ID I get a message that reads "Device is not connected to myGHL." Not sure where to go form here. I am using the ID found under "System" in the GCC and have the wifi settings updated correctly there. I am using GCC v1.0.8.1 and have firmware v1.07.

Problem 2: I also have never been able to successfully access my GHL doser on my Android phone either using the android app download in the GHL store downloads section. I can download the app but when I tap on the completed download it says "cannot open file." My phone is currently operating on Android v4.4.2.

Firmware 1.07 is outdated and cannot be used with myGHL.com

Use GCC v1.0.8.2 and update your Doser2 after reading the update manual ;

Backup your current settings, as the Doser2 will be reset to factory settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.