Thread: Fading illumination

Frage Fading illumination

Hello,

When we enter and quit the moon simulation period, we have a sudden change in light.

Same thing for "Maintenance", I defined a full lighting on a "Maintenance" to do some cleaning in the evening after sunset and lighting changes from night lighting to lighting I have programmed is very abrupt.

How can we ask to the profilux to never abruptly change lighting but fading it to the desired value?

Each time, I feel guilty to stress my animals by these sudden change of light.

Thank :-)

As I replied already to you directly by email we are going to have a look into a "smooth fading" for the moon phase simulation, although it is not necessary in most cases when the simulation kicks in when the illumination channel, which is used for the simulation, has a low level.

But I seen not a solution for a smooth fading during maintenance.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

For maintenance, it would just fade in 10s.
    For example, Maintenance 1 is configured to set all channels 100%, it is now night, and the channels are 5%, I run Maintenance 1 and channels go from 5% to 100% in 10s and not instantly.

Thank you :-) Matthias