Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New GCC 1.0.8.2

Shouldn't i be able to see communication between the Doser 2 and the ProfiLux via GCC-Doser 2?

D2s2.JPG

Only if i assign from the ProfiLux do i make communication, though. I still have the PAB error after trying your suggestions.

D2s.jpg

Shouldn't i be able to see communication between the Doser 2 and the ProfiLux via GCC-Doser 2?
    no, only the ProfiLux sees his "Slave", the doser

but the doser not the ProfiLux

you assign the doser to the ProfiLux, but not the ProfiLux to the doser

did you do assignments in both directions?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    no, only the ProfiLux sees his "Slave", the doser

but the doser not the ProfiLux

you assign the doser to the ProfiLux, but not the ProfiLux to the doser

did you do assignments in both directions?

Ok, assignments were made by assigning the Doser 2 to ProfiLux for the first few attempts. I tried both directions after no success.

I have a Vortech Controller and a 5.1 Powerbar that communicate without error, works fine.

Also, when assigning the Doser 2 to ProfiLux. There is a high frequency noise(similar to alarm)coming from the Doser 2 while the ProfiLux alarm is on.

this is the alarm buzzer

if you don't want to hear it during an alarm then you need to deactivate it

are both devices updated?

P3 6.25
    Doser 1.17
    ?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    this is the alarm buzzer

if you don't want to hear it during an alarm then you need to deactivate it

are both devices updated?

P3 6.25
    Doser 1.17
    ?
    Correct,

Doser 2 -FW1.17
    ProfiLux -FW6.25
    GCC -FW1.0.8.2

I'll try to re-flash the firmwares again and install reinstall GCC tonight.

After all this is a Beta release..

I ended up re-flashing the Doser 2, ProfiLux and reinstalling GCC.

Changes..

Doser 2 now pulsates white LED in Slave Mode
    Doser 2 pulsates white and red when being assigned to ProfiLux, Alarm.

white pulsing means that the Master (here: ProfiLux) is trying to establish a connection to myGHL

red pulsing means there is an alarm

I don't know if this is wrong in you system

we couldn't find any bugs in these firmware versions and in GCC, so we decided to change the status to "Release" today

PS: if you still have problems please contact us directly by email, we want our 2nd level support handle this