Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New GCC 1.0.8.2

Default New GCC 1.0.8.2

New in V1.0.8.2:

!THIS GHL CONTROL CENTER AND THE INCLUDED FIRMWARE ARE STILL BETA VERSIONS! Althoug strict testing bugs can't be excluded!

GHL Doser 2 Standalone can now also be used as a slave device (e.g. with ProfiLux 3 or another GHL Doser 2 Standalone). Additionally the color code of the GHL Doser 2 has been reworked, as a result we have more and clearer codes now.
    The new features require firmware 6.25 for ProfiLux 3 and firmware 1.17 for GHL Doser 2 (Standalone and Slave) (included in this GCC version).

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/dow...enter-v1-0-8-2
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

YESSSSSS!!!! Thank Matthias :-)

That work :-)

Just one question, to be sure, i can copy calibration value from standalone mode? they still the same?

Thank
    Last edited by Gael; 15.02.2016 at 18:22.

If you're still using the same exact pumps, then yes the calibration value will also be the same.

Where is the appropriate section to provide feedback regarding this Beta release?

My ProfiLux 3.1T- FW6.25 responds with an alarm of PABCOM when my Doser 2 Standalone-FW1.17 is configured as Slave mode, though. The Doser 2 LED pulsates blue and then blue and red after a few minutes.

Doser 2 displays version 9.99
    I can Manual dose from ProfiLux via GCC 1.0.8.2

Does unassign it et reassign it to the PAB bus solve the problem?

Do you have set doser pumps numbers:
    1. Go to "System", click on "PAB", select "Slave Doser 2".
    2. Click on "Configuration"
    3. Set the numbering of the doser pump.
    If this is your first doser, you select "1" from the box, the rest of the numbers are automatically assigned; 2,3,4.
    If this is your second doser, you would select, "5" from the box, the rest of the numbers are assigned to 6,7,8.

All work well for me with my 2 dosers. I had the PAB alarm problem and unassign them et reassign them solved the problem.
    Last edited by Gael; 16.02.2016 at 00:22.

Navigating to -----> PAB --- Doser 2 Slave /Configuration../ *The PAB device is not responding*

I have preformed a factory reset to my Doser 2.
    I've unassigned and reassigned the Doser 2 as a PAB device four(4) times.
    I have removed all other PAB devices and assigned the Doser 2 by itself.
    Once the Doser 2 has been converted to Slave Mode. The Doser 2 LED pulsates blue, assigning the Doser 2 makes the Doser 2 pulsate blue/red and the ProfiLux alarm goes off**PABCOM**

However, manual dosing does function from the ProfiLux via GHL Control Center.

maybe there is something wrong with the internal S/N of the doser.

Please tell me: what is GCC displaying, what is printed on the label on the bottom of the doser?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    maybe there is something wrong with the internal S/N of the doser.

Please tell me: what is GCC displaying, what is printed on the label on the bottom of the doser?
    You are absolutely correct!

Doser 2 printed S/N is 141108(1)030
    GCC via Doser 2 displays 141108(1)030
    GCC via ProfiLux displays 141108(2)030

How do i change the S/N from the ProfiLux?

this is right, the 081 in the S/N indicates a Standalone

once "Slave-Mode" is enabled the Standalone pretends to be a slave, it does it by modifiying the S/N when it is asked for it over the PAB
    082 is Slave

so all works perfectly as it should - but we have your problem with the PAB error

ok, let us proceed that way:

1. reset PAB - is there still a PAB error after this reset?
    2. set Doser to slave mode
    3. connect only doser - no other PAB devices
    4. assign doser

what happens?