Thread: Email alarms and cycle stoped working after 6.24 upgradehi all

Frage Email alarms and cycle stoped working after 6.24 upgradehi all

Hi all,

I did upgrade to 6.24 on friday.
    All was working fine before.
    After - autotopup was stuck, but after switching on/off socket - started to work properly.
    Same now with emails - I do get test (by hitting test button in ghl control) emails instantly, but not alarms/cycling.
    I did removed all rules, saved and created new one after.
    It does not trigger anything ...

Any suggestions?

6.24 caused a factory reset to defaults

-> did you save all settings and loaded them back after the update?

if not - you maybe forgot to recover some settings?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

Well, I did upgraded and loaded previously saved settings.
    But as I mentioned - ATO was stuck (not working). No emails are sent. I've CHANGED twice all settings by removing every single option and changing login/password for email..
    Nothing helps. I'll do today a full backup, reset settings and restore without any email settings and will fill them after, but to be honest - seems something is wrong.

we tested the email functions and it seems to work all as usual - with all firmware versions incl. the newest

did you do a power-cycle?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

So I did today the following:
    - removed all email settings
    - downloaded profilux settings
    - reboot
    - uploaded settings
    - filled up empty email with the same settings

Cycling started to work again as well as alerts!

So seems some sort of caching... upgrade was from 6.19 to 6.24 (maybe this helps)...

PS: It was not working "events", not the email, as email arrived everytime I hitted "test" button.