Thread: Still major problems with mitras 6100 hv

Default Still major problems with mitras 6100 hv

If you look in the first photo, I have test illumination run ticked, I only have the green channel on 100% and there is no response.

Also, I still only have the green channel on 100%, all other channels on zero, as photos, I save to lamp and I have other channels on.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Last edited by GazzMan; 08.02.2016 at 14:06.

As you can see in the last picture, there are reds and whites on, these have been set to zero and only green at 100% should be on.
    image.jpgimage.jpg

also, if you look at the first 4 light channels, they are all at 100%, but if I look in light scenarios, they are not, also on the touch, they are not 100%

4 chan.jpgUntitled.jpgimage.jpg

also, if you look at the first 4 light channels, they are all at 100%,
    The first picture shows the light composer result aka the light curve you want to have. The shown values are NOT the light channels and they need not to be equal to it.
    Due different brightness per wattage of the LEDs the dividing in the real-world light channels results in calculated light channels different to the light composer values.
    The transformation of brightness curve into light channel courve is a little bit more than a simple copy of the values - the LED characteristics and side colors of the LEDs have to be respected too.

but if I look in light scenarios, they are not, also on the touch, they are not 100%
    As said, you cannot compare the light composer values directly with the the resulting light channel values.
    Image 2 and 3 look equal, but this is no wonder due both show the light channels.

I have no idea what you have just said to me if I'm honest, but if I'm right, your saying,

If I put a slider to 100%, that light channel won't be 100% and it won't show as 100%,

Am I right?, or can someone please explain that in a language I can understand.
    Last edited by GazzMan; 08.02.2016 at 16:00.

Anyone