Hello everybody. My first post in the forum after receiving a box of GHL goodies yesterday :-)

I have purchased a 160 cm Mitras lightbar (Daylight) for my South-American cichlid tank which is 200 cm long. After putting it over the tank yesterday I can say that it is a fantastic light, very pleasant rendition and more than enough to light my tank (which will not be planted).

For several reasons I would prefer to hang the lightbar from the ceiling. Is this possible?

I have already purchased the Z-holder for Mitras lightbars as it was my understanding that these are to be used to fix the lightbar to whatever mounting system is used. Can simply I use the GHL-Profilux Suspension Set (or a similar hanging wire kit, like the one from Giesemann) to connect to Z-holders and hang the lights? If necessary, drilling additional holes in the Z-holder is not be a problem for me.

The tank is an open-top tank and is positioned in a separate aquarium room - aesthetics of the mounting solution is not very important.

Marko