Thread: acces profilux though network / rss feed question

Default acces profilux though network / rss feed question

Last time i had a GHL unit, that ran the 5.xx firmware (its a few years ago) it had a rss feed called http://ip/status.rss have that ben renamed or removed? it was a function that i used on my phone, and would love it was still there.
    Last edited by StarF; 23.01.2016 at 22:34.

No one feel like telling why the rss feed was removed? or if there is plans to put it in again?

why is it so hard to get an answer about the rss feed? is it to prevent people from making 3´rd party app that acces the profilux data?

because i am working on my own graphs system for the ghl, but if you are suddenly gonna remove the webserver aswell, there is no reason for me to use time on it....
    Last edited by StarF; 29.01.2016 at 11:55.

I would be interested in this functionality as well to get live data out of the profilux.

well it is possible to get the data, they just made it a bit harder to acces it. I made a script that parses the data from the ghl system.

i had ben working on a small system, that could run on a rasberry pi, and log data, and output it to a small touch screen. Providing prober stats. and log time logging. The system is working now, although i am still tweaking on it. I had ben thinking about releasing it for free to everyone to use, but since ghl cant tell what their stance is on this, and it will take some work, to make it automatic, so you dont have to touch the code, i will be afraid that they will just shut down, so you cant get the data outside, other wise why remove the rss feed?

I wished would see these things as oportunities, that would make their system more interesting, if people had an api to use..

Very nice layout! Bra jobba!

thanks. the layout has ben simplified a bit more. Those are old screen dumps.

The site is responsive, so it works on the 8" rasberry pi touchscreen, all the way up to my 4k computer screen..

I saw your work on RC. Cant wait to see its evolution.