Thread: Firmware for expansion card PLM-2L4S

Default Firmware for expansion card PLM-2L4S

Hi,

I just purchased two expansion cards (PLM-2L4S) for my Profilux 3T ex (firmware 6.16). My Profilux recognizes the expansion cards for slots 1 and 2 during start-up as version 1.00, but the manual states that firmware version 1.03 is required as minimum.

Is there a description somewhere on how to update this firmware?

Mattias

It may be referring to the Profilux. No FW update is needed for this EXP card.

Hi,

I am not sure about that since it does not work. My Profilux recognizes the expansion cards for slots 1 and 2 during start up. However, after plugging in two Powerbar6D into the slots the ”Pwr”-led on the bar continues to flashes and I cannot access the powerbar from GHL Control Center.

First i would upgrade your PL3 firmware to 6.22 as i had the same before. However after the extension card is recognized in PLCC under systems. I have 1x PLM-2L4S in PL3eX and al do its recognized in system its doesn't allow to be assigned to any free 1-10 V-Interfaces or switchable sockets ? So maybe Vinny needs to come to the rescue...

However, after plugging in two Powerbar6D into the slots the ”Pwr”-led on the bar continues to flashes and I cannot access the powerbar from GHL Control Center.
    To be sure: We talk about Powerbar 6D - not 6D-PAB?

This powerbars are not usable in a PLM-2L4S - it´s mandatory to plug them toe S1-4 or S5-8 on the main device due this powerbars are digital ones.

It´s also mandatory to set the used port (only one is neccessary) S1-4 or S5-8 to digital in GCC. After that you can set the powerbars socket numbering by plugging it one after another to the port you want to use and set the first socket number (i.e. 1-6 for the first powerbar and 7-12 for the second). After that, it´s possible to daisy-chain up to 4 powerbars on each of the two sockets S1-4 and S5-8.

Thank you for clarifying that the 2L4S is not compatible with 6D.