Thread: Error 41 crash when accessing Systems

Default Error 41 crash when accessing Systems

Can any one advise me on the following issue.

I currently connect to my Profilux via usb on my a few different Macs (iMac and MacBooks) running Parallels and Bootcamp but now upgrade to windows 10. I have never had this issue before I upgrade both Windows 10 or the new Control centre software.

I can access everything on the software/profilux including the sub layers of system, but when I click on system its self if crashes the software with a Error 41 connection issue. This happens on both my iMac running W10 Parelles and Bootcamp W10 so this leads me to question whats causing this.

I have tried to reinstall the software, this doesn't resolve the issue, I have also downgraded the controls centre fro the previous version this also doesn't resolve this Error 41 issue.

Any ideas

I think there is a compatibility issue with firmware and GCC

if you update both to newest version this issue should disappear
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.