Thread: Function opposite of blackout delay

Default Function opposite of blackout delay

I’m looking for the opposite function off the blackout delay. In a normal situation the socket is only active a few minutes every day. After a power shortage (so when the profilux (re)starts) I would like to start the socket for a number of minutes, even when the program says the power is off.

I can’t get this to work, so does anyone knows if this is possible?

Thanks!

sorry, but this function is not available
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    sorry, but this function is not available
    That’s too bad. I tried looking for some combination in Programmable logic, but I couldn’t find any good combination for this.

It doesn't look that difficult though, de black-out delay does kind of the same thing. It will be a great feature to add to the Profilux

Greetz Belly

PS: There isn’t an option that a timer or something starts at the moment de Profilux (re)starts? Then I can combine that in Programmable logic.

I think that this can be done with some programmable logic and a timer.

Create a timer that is on for the periods that you want
    Timer 1
    set times that you want the device to turn on (In a normal situation the socket is only active a few minutes every day), so 9:00 am to 9:04 am and 5:00 pm to 5:04 pm for example.

Create two programmable logics

Programmable Logic 1
    This PL should leave its output low for the delay time specified, then changes the output to high.
    Function: Delayed On
    Input: Always On
    Time: 240s (time you want the socket on for in seconds on a system restart)

Programmable Logic 2
    This PL takes the input of PL1, inverts it (starts high then after the delay period goes low), and compares it to the timer 1 function. If either the timer 1 or PL1 (inverted) are high, then it sets its output to be high.
    Function: Or

Input 1: Programmable Logic 1 (Invert)
    Input 2: Timer 1

Set a socket to be controlled by Programmable Logic 2
    Socket 1: Programmable Logic 2

I have worked this through in GHL Control Centre, but not tested the operation on a power cycle of a controller. So it is based on the assumption that the delayed on function will work on a power cycle.
    Hope this helps or at least gets you close to what you are looking to acheive.
    Last edited by CaptCrash; 23.12.2015 at 18:01.
    Stay up to date with my efforts at Blue Tang Breeding here http://facebook.com/RegalTangBreeding and Mccullochi Clownfish Breeding here https://www.facebook.com/MccullochiClownfishBreeding

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCrash View Post
    I think that this can be done with some programmable logic and a timer.

Create a timer that is on for the periods that you want
    Timer 1
    set times that you want the device to turn on (In a normal situation the socket is only active a few minutes every day), so 9:00 am to 9:04 am and 5:00 pm to 5:04 pm for example.

Create two programmable logics

Programmable Logic 1
    This PL should leave its output low for the delay time specified, then changes the output to high.
    Function: Delayed On
    Input: Always On
    Time: 240s (time you want the socket on for in seconds on a system restart)

Programmable Logic 2
    This PL takes the input of PL1, inverts it (starts high then after the delay period goes low), and compares it to the timer 1 function. If either the timer 1 or PL1 (inverted) are high, then it sets its output to be high.
    Function: Or

Input 1: Programmable Logic 1 (Invert)
    Input 2: Timer 1

Set a socket to be controlled by Programmable Logic 2
    Socket 1: Programmable Logic 2

I have worked this through in GHL Control Centre, but not tested the operation on a power cycle of a controller. So it is based on the assumption that the delayed on function will work on a power cycle.
    Hope this helps or at least gets you close to what you are looking to acheive.
    Exactly what I was looking for. Works like a charm . Many, many thanks!!