Is anyone interested in being able to make connections of their PAB devices over a Wireless link?

I have a prototype that is working of a wireless extender that allows me to connect a PowerBar 6D PAB and an Expansion Box that are 20m away from the rest of my PAB network/P3Ex controller.
So far I have tested it in normal usage, performed a firmware upgrade over it to the PowerBar 6D PAB and it appears to work in a stable manner.

The first extender connects to my P3Ex with a PAB cable and then wirelessly to the second extender which is connected to the PowerBar 6D PAB with a PAB cable.
The wireless connection can operate on multiple channels so it should be possible to have multiple wireless connections, though I have not tested this as I only have a single link at the moment.
Each connection is a replacement for a cable, so you still need to attach to PAB devices at each end.

If people are interested in such a thing, I would be willing to put some more effort in, make it more of an item rather than just a hacked together piece of electronics modules.
Perhaps provide a DIY kit or similar to allow you to make your own.

Note: I am not looking to sell or provide this as a product. More I am just looking to get an idea if people are interested and if so Ill probably post up instructions etc.